Great achievements are nurtured with the cooperation of many minds with a common vision working toward a common goal. Minuteman Press Cedar Park is built off of teamwork, trust and individuality. We strive for the success of businesses and individuals in our community. Thank you for the many years of support, we hope to see you soon!
• Grew up on a sailboat...seriously
• Did NOT go to Texas State… he DID graduate from Southwest Texas State (if you’re from around here, then you get it… if not, then he went to Texas State).
• Started his career with a Fortune 500 in Sales and Sales Leadership.
• Married to his best friend Michelle, and they have three awesome kiddos, Caroline, Emily & Jack.
• After having commuted 45 minutes-plus his entire career, Frank loves living, working, and playing in Cedar Park/Leander and the surrounding area, and finds great satisfaction in bumping into people he knows from the business community around town.
• Is ACTUALLY from Austin!
• Is a total “Homer” for the Dallas Cowboys… this is the year!
• Graduated from Full Sail University with a degree in Graphic Design
• Takes pride in being a “red-headed step child”
• Relishes the challenge each new project brings and seeing what was imagined come to life on the printed page.
• Enjoys community involvement on all levels.
• Class of 2018 Leadership Cedar Park.
• Advocate for the Cedar Park Public Library.
• A member of Cedar Park Public Library Foundation, Books for Babies, Fable Fest.
• Proud Military Brat!
• Graduated with a BFA from East Carolina University.
• Loves the outdoors and working on new projects.
• New to Texas and loving it!
• Central Texas native
• Passion for the arts began at a young age about all things related to art, music, and design
• Recently graduated from Austin Community College in May 2018 with an Associate Degree of Applied Science in
Graphic Design Specialization
• Enjoys making connections with customers on a personal level
• Favorite quote - "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces
the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." – Albert Einstein
• Production Operator
• Loves hiking, camping, and exploring the unknown.
• "Jasper" the Golden Retriever is her sidekick.
• Loves to listen to music.
• Enjoys sitting out by the river with family
• Loves to try new food opportunities in the area
• Tinkering in the Garage
• Loves to be involved in Community and Church Activities!
• Enjoys spending time with family
• Aspiring Firefighter