Don’t be confused about who runs the show here at Minuteman Press. In fact, it’s not all that uncommon for our customers to stop by just to see Petey!
• Bleeds Burnt Orange & White… Hook’em, Horns!
• Served in what he affectionately refers to as the “Backwater Navy” and is always ready to share stories from his Navy days.
• Loves the sea, and in fact spent 15 years living aboard sailboat and cruising the Caribbean with Kathy and Frank.
• Tries to play like he’s a tough guy… until his two granddaughters come into the shop. (shhh… he’s a big softy!)
• Chose Cedar Park as the home for Minuteman Press because he felt that there was a real opportunity to be involved in the local business community… and has never regretted the decision!
Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Spent the early part of her career as a Registered Nurse, primarily in Obstetrics
• Loves to cook… which works out, because the rest of us love to eat!
• Enjoys taking her granddaughters to the Farmer’s Market on Saturdays
• Often is the first person our customers come in contact with… which is probably why they stick around!
Email her at email@example.com
• Did NOT go to Texas State… he DID graduate from Southwest Texas State (if you’re from around here, then you get it… if not, then he went to Texas State).
• Started his career with a Fortune 500 in Sales and Sales Leadership.
• Can be found most Sundays singing and playing guitar.
• Married to Michelle, and has two daughters (the ones Jack gushes over).
• After having commuted 45 minutes-plus his entire career, Frank loves living, working, and playing in Northwest Austin, and finds great satisfaction in bumping into people he knows from the business community around town.
Email him firstname.lastname@example.org
Guy – Graphic Design
• Is ACTUALLY from Austin!
• Is a total “Homer” for the Dallas Cowboys… this is the year!
• Graduated from Full Sail University with a degree in Graphic Design
• Takes pride in being a “red-headed step child”
• Relishes the challenge each new project brings and seeing what was imagined come to life on the printed page.
Email him at email@example.com